We often forget about that thoroughly clean water and healthy food choices are not only the basis of wellness, but have much more power than medicines to keep us healthy. Though the quality of what we place into the bodies of ours is also of prime importance. If you build a proper foundation with things which are standard like exercise and nutrition, your body will thrive.
Healthy NUTRITION TIPS:
1. The most important, yet cheapest thing, you are able to do for your body every day is drink high quality pure water, preferably with a ph of at least 7.0.
2. Drink a minimum of half of your body best plant based weight loss protein powder, Recommended Reading, in ounces a day; more if you exercise or in case you live in a hot climate.
3. Eat organic foods almost as possible — they have more nutrients, more antioxidants and more disease-fighting phytochemicals and therefore are free of dangerous pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
4. Eat 4 9 servings of vegetables and fruits daily; choose produce in different colors to get the largest variety of vitamins and minerals attainable.
5. Try to eat more raw vegetables than cooked — they have more much needed enzymes.
6. Should you eat meat, purchase only organic and natural beef from grass fed animals — it’s not only free of antibiotics and hormones but is a great deal leaner and has a different health profile than commercially raised meat. It is high in anti inflammatory Omega 3 fats and lower in pro-inflammatory Omega 6. It also contains a higher degree of nourishing CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). CLA is an antioxidant with strong anti-cancer properties and also will bring down the chance of cardiovascular disease and help fight inflammation. Additionally, it lowers unwanted fat and increases lean muscle mass. meat and Dairy products from grass-fed animals are able to contain 300%-500 % additional CLA than those from cows fed the usual diet of hay and grain.