We often forget that thoroughly clean water and healthy food aren’t only the basis of health and fitness, but have much more energy than medicines to keep us healthy. But the quality of what we put into our bodies is of key importance. If you build a normal foundation with things which are standard like exercise and nutrition, the body of yours will thrive.
Healthy NUTRITION TIPS:
1. Probably the most important, yet cheapest thing, you can do for the body of yours every single day is drink high quality clean water, preferably with a ph that is at least 7.0.
3. Eat foods that are organic almost as possible — they have much more nutrients, more antioxidants and more disease-fighting phytochemicals and therefore are free of dangerous pesticides, fungicides and herbicides.
4. Eat 4-9 servings of vegetables and fruits daily; choose produce in different colors to get the biggest variety of vitamins and minerals attainable.
5. Attempt to eat much more raw produce than cooked — they’ve more much needed enzymes.
6. Should you consume meat, buy solely organic beef from grass-fed animals — it’s not only free of antibiotics and hormones but is so much leaner and has a different nutritional profile compared to commercially raised meat. It is high in anti inflammatory Omega 3 essential fatty acids and lower in pro-inflammatory Omega 6. Additionally, it contains a greater degree of healthy CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). CLA is an antioxidant with strong anti cancer properties and also can easily lower the risk of cardiovascular disease as well as help fight inflammation. Additionally, it lowers body fat and increases lean muscle mass. meat and Dairy products from grass-fed animals are able to feature 300%-500 % more CLA compared to those from cows fed the typical diet of hay and grain.