If you run an ecommerce company, odds are your customers are active on social networks in spite of their gender, age, or economic status. Actually, based on the stats from social media monitoring site Pingdom:
• forty seven % males and fifty three % females use social system sites
• sixty one % of Facebook users are middle aged or older
• The typical age of social networking users is thirty seven
• 18- to 24-year-olds don’t dominate any certain social networking site
When you aren’t learning which social networking channels your customers spend their time at, you’re most likely missing out on increasing the customer base of yours through online word of mouth. Leverage these 5 social internet marketing tips to get the foremost out of your ecommerce marketing.
1. Go Where You will Find Your Customers
Social and digital media marketing offer endless options. Via Facebook to LinkedIn to Twitter to YouTube, you will find a continuous number social networking channels offered that your company could use. The secret to winning ecommerce marketing and advertising is to choose the right channels so you reach clients.
• Asking them. While it sounds simple, it’s often overlooked. Just mail out the proper survey to clients or do a not so formal polling on the site of yours, which may offer a wealth of knowledge.
• Monitoring community websites. There are a number of free tools such as Trackur to learn where and how customers are speaking about your competitors, your brand, or the target keywords of yours. For There are also paid software programs that happen to be much more robust.